Our website midwaysupermarket.com is owned and operated by Midway, retail division of Ali Rashid Al Amin Group.
What information do Midway collect?
- Midway collect information from you, when you register your details on our site.
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email, your telephone number, and address.
What do Midway use your information for?
Any of the information collected from you, may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- On the other hand, we also use your information to send periodic emails related to Company news, updates, related product or service information, Contests, Promotions, Special offers, Surveys or other site features.
How do Midway protect your information?
- Midway implement variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- The computers/servers in which Midway store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to your personal data.
Do Midway disclose any information to outside parties?
- Midway never disclose your information to the third parties.
- In case if we do require for carrying out the services and enquiries or for any marketing and promotional purpose, Midway reserves the right to disclose your data to third party with your consent.
Changes to Midway Policy:
- Midway reserve the right to change the policy at any time and changes in this policy will be posted on this page.